Sunday, September 24, 2006

Horoscop: JUSTICE??


LIBRA


If your zodiac is libra, there are same messages for you from me. If you wanna be famous, maybe I can help you. First step, prepare your pictures. Second, write under the picture two words, Most Wanted. The last step, stick your pictures everywhere. I am sure, people will search you. Or you can call the police. Follow my sentence, “ dear, Mr Police. Hello. If you don’t have job, I want to be a criminal. You can chase me since now. But if you have jobs, it doesn’t matter to me”. Or you can do this job. Kill all mosquitos species in the world. You will be written in the guinness book of records. If you can do it, I will thank you because I can sleep soundly all night. (01-02-2002)
Image taken from http://kamenrider.wikia.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...