Friday, April 21, 2006

Horoscop: COW??


TAURUS


If your zodiac is taurus, I will surprise if you have four legs like taurus or modern being call it cow. Although your zodiac is taurus, don’t eat the grass. Its gross. I have one message for you. You have to take a bath three times a day. If you don’t do it, your body will make a bad smell. If that happens, your friends will run when you arrived. If you don’t have friends, you will alone. But I have a good place for you. You can come to my hospital. I will check you. Maybe you are crazy. I think I have one message again. You can call me from everywhere. If you call my number, I will come to your place to pick you up. My number is 089628320957. you have written it? I wait your phone. But if you don’t call me, I will call you day and night. See you again next century. (27-01-2002)
Image taken from http://kamenrider.wikia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...