Monday, February 20, 2006

Horoscop: FISH??


PISCES


If your zodiac is pisces, I hope you don’t live in the water. I like pisces or I can call it fishes. My favourite fish are whale, shark, golden fish, cuttle fish and so on. I have two messages for anybody that resonance pisces. First, if you want to eat, you can come to my restaurant. You can choose your foods. I have many workers. We have shark juice, turtle cereal, white coffee, black paper tea, many kinds of doughnut, whale soup and crocodile’s eggs. Second, you have to work everyday. If you don’t work, you can not get the money. If you don’t have the money, you can not eat. If you don’t eat, you can die. OK! Actually, if you don’t eat (at my rerstaurant), I cant take your money. T.T. (27-01-2002) 
Image taken from http://kamenrider.wikia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...