Monday, May 22, 2006

Horoscop: TWIN??


GEMINI


If your zodiac is gemini, I invite you to come to my school. Maybe you can be a student there. My school is very very rich. It has swimming pool, two football fields, one and half soccer fields, one golf field and one tennis court. My school also has a hospital, a restaurant, a bank, a zoo and one million mosquitos at night. I will wait you. I hope you call me. If you dont call me, I will call you through your dream to night. Sorry, I forget something about my school. My school is bigger than the white house in U.S.A. I promise that you will be happy if you are a student of my school. But you have to find my school. If you cant do it, you lose reader!! (28-01-2002)
Image taken from http://kamenrider.wikia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...