Thursday, June 22, 2006

Horoscop: CANCERA


CANCER


If your zodiac is cancer, I hope you don’t have many hands like cancer or I can call it crab. I have some messages for you. You have to store your money. If you don’t do it, maybe a thief sill steal your money. I hope you can store your money at my bank. I promise that my beautifull bank can store your money forever. My bank has a security system (of course). I have some banks in this world. I also have three banks on the moon. If you visit the moon, you can store your money at my banks on the moon. I think you want to know my bank’s name. The name of my bank is Bankrupt. Are You surprised? Of course! You want to know my name? my name is Ghost Phantom. I am the most wanted creature in the world. I had robbed one hundred banks in the whole world. I hope you call the police now. Maybe I am making a robbery in your house. XD. (27-01-2002)  
Image taken from http://kamenrider.wikia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...