Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Horoscop: VIRGO??


VIRGO


If your zodiac is virgo, I have some messages for you. But it is very very secret. I can not tell you in this media. But I can write the messages in this media. Oh, that is wrong sentence. If you want to know about the message, you have to come to my home. But first, you have to find it. My home stands under the sky and on the ground. My home has fifty doors, twenty five windows, sixty rooms and one hundreds mouses….mice I mean. After you arrive at my house, I give you the messages. First, don’t sleep when you ride a motor bike. Second, don’t eat when you feel hungry. Third, don’t drink when you feel thristy. And the last, stop your breakfast, lunch or dinner before you feel your stomach is full. Oh no, I leak out the secrets. (28-01-2002)
Image taken from http://kamenrider.wikia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...